Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
RapidFire19

Fayetteville Foe Files

I was just noticing scheduling with you guys again.  It is front loaded with you again.  We play each other 12 times before January 19th.  Then play one time again on March 23rd.  Not sure why they play almost all of them in the first few months of season.  Was the same way last year.

• Like 1

I'm liking the information that Shawn Bednard / Director of Media Relations & Broadcaster for the Marksmen, is getting out on twitter, FB, instagram & the web site.  He has been showing up at community events to get the brand out in the public.   I'm looking forward for that enthusiasm to carry over with the game day staff this year.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Make Marky GM said:

I'm liking the information that Shawn Bednard / Director of Media Relations & Broadcaster for the Marksmen, is getting out on twitter, FB, instagram & the web site.  He has been showing up at community events to get the brand out in the public.   I'm looking forward for that enthusiasm to carry over with the game day staff this year.

He definately keeps you tuned into their social media.  Keeps things interesting!!

• Like 1

Hope the front office is not equating the Dawgs to being unfair and end up killing the Marksmen:   "Not to be confused with foe, FOE is an acronym to describe that type of enemy in a video game that is too strong to be fair and often winds up killing you when you encounter it."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Hope the front office is not equating the Dawgs to being unfair and end up killing the Marksmen:   "Not to be confused with foe, FOE is an acronym to describe that type of enemy in a video game that is too strong to be fair and often winds up killing you when you encounter it."

........nevermind

Edited by Make Marky GM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, SouthernHockeyGirl said:

Founded on 2010?

Macon changes names as often as you guys change coaches.  Just let it be.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Carey Mahoney said:

Macon changes names as often as you guys change coaches.  Just let it be.

Good one Carey!! Wonder who will make the next change then? Them or us? You never know.

17 hours ago, SouthernHockeyGirl said:

Good one Carey!! Wonder who will make the next change then? Them or us? You never know.

I'm betting on your coach over their presence in Macon.  It's an underdog pick.

• Like 1