Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Carey Mahoney

Please Be Safe, SPHL Brethren

Fayetteville Crew:  I would like to wish safety and security for all of you if this storm comes battering through your area.  My prayers are with you, and I hope all of you remain safe and belongings and possessions are spared damage. Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Carey Mahoney said:

Fayetteville Crew:  I would like to wish safety and security for all of you if this storm comes battering through your area.  My prayers are with you, and I hope all of you remain safe and belongings and possessions are spared damage. Good luck!

Thank you, last path notification I saw has it going straight thru my town and Fayetteville.

Post-hurricane risks for Macon, too, as the system stalls over land.  Current prediction shows a very wide area will be affected by LOTS of rain.  Northern edge comes close to Roanoke as well.

Florence.JPG

Yep.....shifted south last night.....we get the east side now....not good. Instead of 12"+ we could possibly see 6-12"......just sit and wait.

Like Mathew, we'll get lots of rain, flooding and down trees. Get your chainsaw ready. Mine is.

Wind, rain, lost power, trees down, generator fired up...ICEMAN and family will prevail!

We're good, food, water, TV...no AC or shower though...

Grrrrr

It would be a high morale boost and show of good faith to put Marky out in the community helping at local shelters or outreach centers. Give out food, clothing, play with kids, etc. Give out game tickets so families that are suffering now can come later to watch a game for FREE! Just a thought.