Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Future

sphl uniforms 2018-19

did any teams besides Macon and Quad City get new uniforms

2 hours ago, MacGuy said:

That's only for a specialty jersey to be worn on I believe Oct. 26. As far as our primary unis, what I am hearing is we are going back the original blue and white home and aways with the red alternate to be worn at any non Friday-Saturday games.

I was talking about primary 

On 9/21/2018 at 7:16 PM, vicvegas said:

That's only for a specialty jersey to be worn on I believe Oct. 26. As far as our primary unis, what I am hearing is we are going back the original blue and white home and aways with the red alternate to be worn at any non Friday-Saturday games.

Only 4 non Fri-Sat games: 2 Thu & 2 Mon. I'd be fine with that. I'm a traditionalist who would wear white at home every game if I had it my way.

Abywah, here's what I've seen league wide. I've been keeping an eye out because I'm updating my video game SPHL rosters.

- White & Navy for Macon

- Black, grey, & possibly white for Quad City. Official unveil had a grey version with QC logo, but promo photo on Insta had what looked to be white with Storm logo. May be 2 seperate jerseys.

- "Blackout" alt for Huntsville

- Roanoke back to blue helnets, pants, & gloves.

- Evansville Navy jersey. Presume it's a primary because the original white is on clearance in team store. I'd expect a new white jersey as well. Worth noting that last year's red alt had the same wordmark style, not sure what the status of that jersey is.

Edited by Theoriginalalex
  • Thanks 1

On 9/28/2018 at 12:46 PM, Theoriginalalex said:

Only 4 non Fri-Sat games: 2 Thu & 2 Mon. I'd be fine with that. I'm a traditionalist who would wear white at home every game if I had it my way.

Abywah, here's what I've seen league wide. I've been keeping an eye out because I'm updating my video game SPHL rosters.

- White & Navy for Macon

- Black, grey, & possibly white for Quad City. Official unveil had a grey version with QC logo, but promo photo on Insta had what looked to be white with Storm logo. May be 2 seperate jerseys.

- "Blackout" alt for Huntsville

- Roanoke back to blue helnets, pants, & gloves.

- Evansville Navy jersey. Presume it's a primary because the original white is on clearance in team store. I'd expect a new white jersey as well. Worth noting that last year's red alt had the same wordmark style, not sure what the status of that jersey is.

How long will that take 

8 hours ago, Future said:

How long will that take 

What are you referring to?

On 9/30/2018 at 5:55 AM, Theoriginalalex said:

What are you referring to?

Nhl 19 created teams

I really enjoy these uniforms

8 hours ago, Future said:

Nhl 19 created teams

There's no roster sharing possible still. I've got the entire league created on NHL18 but no way to easily share it. I plan on posting more about it once I finalize the rosters to opening night, but it has taken me countless hours all summer to create, not easy to redo yourself.

On 10/9/2018 at 5:37 PM, Speedracer said:

Ice Bears typically get a new jersey design every year. 

I'll be looking for it.

Quick confirmation for the Dawgs fans: the team is wearing all blue equipment in training camp so it's safe to say the rumors of a return to their year 1 look are true.

On 10/9/2018 at 5:37 PM, Speedracer said:

Ice Bears typically get a new jersey design every year. 

https://twitter.com/icebears/status/1050503780813410304?s=21

White and light grey? Not much contrast there. Wondering how easy it's gonna be to tell the teams apart if they wear the grey against Huntsville's white (which has a good bit of grey trim), for example.

This is should just be where we post specialty jerseys 

Well, here's one. And I thought Knoxville's grey uniforms were going to be a problem...forget that, this matchup was quite lacking in contrast. Then again, Macon's navy jersey would probably have made it worse, so their isn't really an obvious solution.

I'd say the linesman on the right side of the Fayetteville offensive attacks should've had no issues with making offsides calls.  But then, this is the SPHL, so color recognition is the least of their challenges.  :unsure: