Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

RapidFire19

League Website Problems

Anyone having problems getting on the league website this morning? I've been getting "503 service unavaliable" every time I've tried.

20 minutes ago, RapidFire19 said:

Anyone having problems getting on the league website this morning? I've been getting "503 service unavaliable" every time I've tried.

Same here. Been down for a least an hour.

• Like 1

Try navigating the new ECHL website.  Its horrible and still can't find the box scores on it that lists goals, penalties, etc.  Not sure why they changed it.  I liked it a lot better before.

33 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

Try navigating the new ECHL website.  Its horrible and still can't find the box scores on it that lists goals, penalties, etc.  Not sure why they changed it.  I liked it a lot better before.

My thoughts too. Didn't see Cam Bakker on South Carolina's Roster for their Sunday game, but I haven't seen him waived either in the transactions.

38 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

Yeah, the new ECHL website is horrible. I Hate that you can no longer see the running transaction list, just the daily list they put out around 5 every day.

10 minutes ago, PlayaHtr said:

My thoughts too. Didn't see Cam Bakker on South Carolina's Roster for their Sunday game, but I haven't seen him waived either in the transactions.

He was on the lists on both games I saw under players statistics.  But both games he didn't have any statistics what so ever.  I figured he played but no stats.  I could be wrong though, like I said the website is a nightmare to try to navigate.

17 minutes ago, PlayaHtr said:

You were right he is showing 0 games played.  I could have swore i was looking under the game statistics.  Even more confused about the website now!  😫😫

Yes, its stupid.  If anyone can figure out how to see stats from a certain game let me know.  When you look at schedule and recent results it only lets you click on one out of the 2 teams that played.  Seems to me it would let you click on the Final and see the single game statistics and boxscore for the game but doesn't.

3 hours ago, Greg81102 said:

2 hours ago, vicvegas said:

Yeah, the new ECHL website is horrible. I Hate that you can no longer see the running transaction list, just the daily list they put out around 5 every day.

Rumor has it that the new ECHL site is still being tweaked (probably waiting for angry fans to point out all of the problems - free beta testing), and that it is being set up to favor access via mobile devices.  Don't expect it to improve much.

3 hours ago, PlayaHtr said:

Looks like he isn't playing tonight either.

1 hour ago, JMC-STL said:

Rumor has it that the new ECHL site is still being tweaked (probably waiting for angry fans to point out all of the problems - free beta testing), and that it is being set up to favor access via mobile devices.  Don't expect it to improve much.

I would just like to see a regular boxscore showing players names playing in the lineup.  Showing all the regular stats like goals, assists, sog, penalty minutes, plus shots, and saves from goaltender.  I can't find anything even like that on the website.  All i can seem to find are player statistics that show you the whole season statistics.  I've also heard a lot of mad fans saying their teams website is going to the exact format of the new ECHL website.  Alot of unhappy campers.

15 hours ago, PlayaHtr said:

Didn't see Cam Bakker on South Carolina's Roster for their Sunday game, but I haven't seen him waived either in the transactions.

He could have been placed on the reserve list.

35 minutes ago, 72Vette said:

He could have been placed on the reserve list.

Possibly but the ECHL website is horrible this year hard to figure out anything like in years past.

2 hours ago, PlayaHtr said:

Possibly but the ECHL website is horrible this year hard to figure out anything like in years past.

I'm sure they will fix it.