Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

I will take credit for all of this. I cut Tatrn and Love from my roster. What do I win?

Tatrn is the biggest surprise to me. I could see Love and Caffrey.

I guess coach saw enough of Tatrn last season and Schwartz must have some upside. He does come from a D one college program. Sometimes that don’t mean a lot though.

I like Caffrey a bunch, but I really liked the way Creel played the puck in the pre season game.

All I can say is wow, we are loaded on forwards.  I was surprised with Tatrn and Caffrey.  But Caffrey just seen a lot more shots in the preseason game so I knew that one would be decided over practices.  Biggest surprise was Tatrn but can't say its a bad move.  Just how the league works.  Older players getting cut for younger ones.  I think we have an awesome team but i'm already ready for the ECHL to dismantle it over time.

Another thing is I give Dan Bremner an A+ for putting a team together in his first offseason!

• Like 2

Yeah call-ups will be a key to our season. Let's see how long we can keep a hold of these guys.

Are Mele and Barone are the only remaining players from the disaster that was Ftorek, right?

10 minutes ago, Canucks13 said:

Are Mele and Barone are the only remaining players from the disaster that was Ftorek, right?

9 minutes ago, Canucks13 said:

Oh and Murray. 

Ben Bauer was signed and played for Ftorek.  Rowland was signed by Ftorek but was injured and never played for him.

53 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

Ben Bauer was signed and played for Ftorek.  Rowland was signed by Ftorek but was injured and never played for him.

Forgot about him!

I'm certain that D. Fox will get a call up.....usually see Reading giving him a call.