Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

MacGuy

Transactions

Thats one person I didn't expect back.  

26 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

Thats one person I didn't expect back.  

Next will be Tyler Sheldrake.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RapidFire19 said:

Next will be Tyler Sheldrake.

I forgot all about that one.  I remember seeing it before Bremner was even our coach that Sheldrake blamed for his reason for going off.  I tried to go back and rewatch what happened but seems someone has banished the video from the internet.  Every article i've found has broken links to the video.  That sucks i'd like to see it again!!

50 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

I forgot all about that one.  I remember seeing it before Bremner was even our coach that Sheldrake blamed for his reason for going off.  I tried to go back and rewatch what happened but seems someone has banished the video from the internet.  Every article i've found has broken links to the video.  That sucks i'd like to see it again!!

Oh I remember it like yesterday. Bremner was known for being a pest, sorta like Sicard.....but Sicard could hold his own against the bigger guys. Never saw Bremner try to hold his own.....he'd just coward down or take it and get the opposition in the box. Unfortunate for Sheldrake, guess the officials shouldn't have tried to break that one up.

2 hours ago, RapidFire19 said:

Oh I remember it like yesterday. Bremner was known for being a pest, sorta like Sicard.....but Sicard could hold his own against the bigger guys. Never saw Bremner try to hold his own.....he'd just coward down or take it and get the opposition in the box. Unfortunate for Sheldrake, guess the officials shouldn't have tried to break that one up.

Confused on Bremner not holding his own. You can go to the HockeyFights website and looks like most of the video they have of him fighting through the years he played he did pretty good in all his fights. Didn't win them all but never seen him cower down in one.

1 hour ago, PlayaHtr said:

Confused on Bremner not holding his own. You can go to the HockeyFights website and looks like most of the video they have of him fighting through the years he played he did pretty good in all his fights. Didn't win them all but never seen him cower down in one.

Most I've seen against bigger guys he let's them beat him into the ice and taking the penalty.......when I mean bigger guys, I mean guys like Sheldrake, Hand, Vida, Watson.

Re: Mr Price- I would hope that he has learned his lesson about aiming "passes" at phantom teammates near the opponents' bench area, but I recommend EVERY opposing team bench occupants (coaches, trainers, equipment managers, etc), not just players, wear helmets when he's on the ice for shifts playing for Pensacola- at least for the first few times, just to be sure.

I know Pensacola is having a bad year, but I never thought I would see Price in our league ever again.  it is a shame.

On 1/16/2019 at 8:23 PM, Greg81102 said:

Here is the video. It's at the end of a series of his fights. Bremner was taunting Tyler the whole game along with cheap shots on other antz players.

Edited by 72Vette

1 hour ago, 72Vette said:

Here is the video. It's at the end of a series of his fights. Bremner was taunting Tyler the whole game along with cheap shots on other antz players.

Thats an agitators job.  He didn't need to fight.  He got under his skin and Sheldrake flipped his lid.  Trudel is not shy to tell anybody how he teaches his players to play like that.  Get under their skin and set back and watch them explode and hurt their teams.  Something usually happens like that multiple times every year against Peoria.  Already happened again this year with them against QC.  They did the samething to us when we played them the last few games of last year in our few games against them.  Piss a team off and they get off their game.  Got to say it works pretty well for them too.