Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

GDT Roanoke @ Knoxville 11/2/18 7:30pm et

No way to sugar coat that one.  30 shots on us in the last period?  That was ugly and hard to watch.  Hopefully we figure out something soon.  Only bright spots I saw was Guyon and our goalie Tanner Creel played well.  About all I can say about this one!!!

As many concerns as I have with what I've seen so far this season, we’ve only seen them against 2 different teams. November should give a truer indication of this team as they add Evansville, Macon, and Huntsville to the mix.

I thought this team was going to be far more aggressive than last year, especially on the defensive side. So far I'm pretty underwhelmed.

I mean overall, we're still way better than we were last year. The talent is there, and more importantly the EFFORT is there. We just literally have no defense. Creel is a blessing though, he played incredibly well despite having to take 52 shots. Offensively we're fine though, which was a huge problem last year. We have to get some guys who know how to do a better job at back checking. Allowing 52 shots is damn near unacceptable.