Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Future

Goal Horn & Song

What’s the horn and song so I can make it on YouTube 

2 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Just Google "Birmingham Bulls goal horn" (it's really easy): 

Yeah but I don’t think the song is accurate 

If it's on the internet, it must be true?

I might take the word of a fan who's been to the games over someone who posts videos for teams from around the world.

I don't recall ever hearing that song after the bulls score either, but I can't tell you what the music is afterwards.  The big screen usually goes to a video showing of a gathering of people in a bar chanting and the red hockey lights blinking.

I will pay more attention next game (Thursday 11/15/18), which is also more importantly $2 beer night for 16oz'ers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pelham Bull said:

I don't recall ever hearing that song after the bulls score either, but I can't tell you what the music is afterwards.  The big screen usually goes to a video showing of a gathering of people in a bar chanting and the red hockey lights blinking.

I will pay more attention next game (Thursday 11/15/18), which is also more importantly $2 beer night for 16oz'ers.

And hopefully we win 

• Like 1

If that is the Bulls goal song that Chelsea Dagger which is what the BlackHawks use. 

Edited by scline74

On 11/5/2018 at 1:57 PM, Pelham Bull said:

Did you get the song 

We scored 4 goals last night, and I couldn't tell what dang song it was.  The music needs to be louder, and I think they may have been having a little trouble with some of the sound last night.  The display and such on the big screen is different than last year after a goal is scored - at least it was last night.

We sit right behind the goal in section 1-0-hate, so it gets pretty loud there with all the cowbells and such.

58 minutes ago, Pelham Bull said:

We scored 4 goals last night, and I couldn't tell what dang song it was.  The music needs to be louder ...

I haven't said that since the 1960s.  :band:

6 hours ago, Pelham Bull said:

We scored 4 goals last night, and I couldn't tell what dang song it was.  The music needs to be louder, and I think they may have been having a little trouble with some of the sound last night.  The display and such on the big screen is different than last year after a goal is scored - at least it was last night.

We sit right behind the goal in section 1-0-hate, so it gets pretty loud there with all the cowbells and such.

When I go I sit in 103 and it's loud over there too