Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
Make Marky GM

Osaka cheated out of assist on goal #1 Saturday

#10 Osaka was the player who streaked down the right wing with the puck and made a perfect feed to Brown who scored the goal.  Watch the replay.  #16 Tatrn was credited with assist and he wasn't even on the ice.  My eyes have many years on them but I was able to see from row M center ice who had the puck and made the assist without the need of replay.   If the off-ice officials are not hired by the Marksmen then disregard the rant part.

Edited to remove my rant. 

Edited by Make Marky GM

I dont believe the off ice officials are part of the organization but are provided by the SPHL

58 minutes ago, Make Marky GM said:

If the off-ice officials are not hired by the Marksmen then disregard the rant part.

6 minutes ago, scline74 said:

I dont believe the off ice officials are part of the organization but are provided by the SPHL

Off-ice officials are usually local volunteers and are not "employees" of either the franchise or the SPHL (correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm sure you will, @fred).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Make Marky GM said:

What the freak is wrong with the Marksmen organization? Get an off ice official that knows what they are doing. Do they not care? Can they not see?  #10 Osaka was the player who streaked down the right wing with the puck and made a perfect feed to Brown who scored the goal.  Watch the replay.  #16 Tatrn was credited with assist and he wasn't even on the ice.  My eyes have many years on them but I was able to see from row M center ice who had the puck and made the assist without the need of replay.  My frustration with this organization is at an all-time high.  If the off-ice officials are not hired by the Marksmen then disregard the rant part.

Write it in to the league.  We got them to add an assist to Maxime Guyon after 3 days.  We had video evidence so if you have that its indisputable evidence and most likely way to get it changed.

9 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Off-ice officials are usually local volunteers and are not "employees" of either the franchise or the SPHL (correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm sure you will, @fred).

They work for the SPHL.

34 minutes ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Since fred is or has been one, maybe they get a beer or 2 from the SPHL or the local team out of the deal. :beer:

No drinking on the job.

33 minutes ago, fred said:

That's the cold pizza I was talking about in the other thread.

FireAntz era = Papa John's pizza. Marksmen era = Fazoli's. At least it's something to eat. 

4 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Image result for whew images

LMAO