Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

GDT - Birmingham @ Roanoke 12/6/18 7:05 pm et

Roanoke starts 3 games in 3 days playing Birmingham tonight at The Berglund Center before traveling to Macon for two games on Friday and Saturday.  Come out and support our Dawgs.  Go Dawgs!!!

Game Day Central

Finally they played a complete game and kept the intensity up for 60 minutes like I knew they could do.  If they can continue to play like that we can beat anybody.  They played as physical as we've seen all year.  New guy Mac Jansen looked a whole lot better this game then the one he played last week.  Nice to see him get his first 2 goals in the SPHL.  Very impressive.  I can't think of one negative thing to say about the game.  Everyone played well.  Glad to have Creel back.  Made a couple great saves to ice the game.  Proud of the Dawgs!!  Hope we can get 2 more wins in Macon.  Go Dawgs!!

• Like 3

I agree with your whole post. Like taking the words right out of my mouth. That was a lot of fun tonight.

• Like 1

Never noticed til now but goalie Tanner Creel got the win against the city he was born in Birmingham, Alabama!

The guys played great. I can’t tell how good BHam is though with the majority of their wins coming against under .500 teams. We definitely matched up well against them.