Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
AuburnAL

Appeal of sitting in the lower deck?

I have started going to some UAH games, and since the lower deck seats were only $1 more than Havoc general admission I figured why not?  Now don’t get me wrong the seat being several inches wider is nice, but it makes it hard to see what is happening on the ice.  Do you need to try watching the game different in the lower deck?

The lower bowl at VBC is annoyingly shallow, making it very difficult to follow the play from the sides of the ice. You might wanna try sitting behind one of the goals if those seats are open for the UAH games.  In an arena with a steeper seating slope in the lower bowl, I always try to pick seats on the side that are high enough that the glass doesn't get in my line of sight for much of the ice surface. These seats higher up the bowl are where I often find local season ticket holders clustered. They know where the best views are.