Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

GDT - Evansville @ Roanoke 2/1/19 7:05pm et.

Don’t look now, but our bench could be short against BHam this weekend....just saying.

3 hours ago, Canucks13 said:

Fair point about individuals that are lactose intolerant! Of course I am not going to stop going to games or being a season ticket holder because of a promotion. I haven't even tried to redeem a ticket for a biscuit and I think I only got the slice of pizza once or twice. I guess I am a little bias towards Roanoke Bojangles locations because the owner is a complete jerk.

I don't know the owner so I won't comment, I know about the stuff with the wild life center however I think the truth lies in the middle there.  I do love me some bojangles though 

5 minutes ago, RYDSPHLFAN said:

Don’t look now, but our bench could be short against BHam this weekend....just saying.

?????????????????????????????????

6 hours ago, RYDSPHLFAN said:

Edited by Onetimer

7 hours ago, RYDSPHLFAN said:

Between us being short a player.  Guyon not been playing.  Schwartz injury.  We may be short more than just one.  Thought we might pick up Harrison but Peoria claimed him.