Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
SASRACE

Thoughts on Havoc Going All Reserved Seating Next Year?

4 hours ago, fred said:

Why would I care about peanuts or what the puck is doing as long as they bring the beer?

You should care about peanuts if you or someone around you is allergic to them. And the folks in section 218 know all about our aversion to people moving around while the puck's in play- security personnel should keep fans from moving up and down the aisles while the PIP! :puck: Doc

The agent used the wrong terminology. Go into a restaurant with open seating and you see a sign on a table stating reserved means someone owns that table. Ask the agent what seats are available in the lower section and you should get a better reply. We don't have this issue in Fayetteville. A lot of people purchases nose bleed seats and move down if no one is sitting in those seats. Good luck!:thumbsup2:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 72Vette said:

The agent used the wrong terminology. Go into a restaurant with open seating and you see a sign on a table stating reserved means someone owns that table. Ask the agent what seats are available in the lower section and you should get a better reply. We don't have this issue in Fayetteville. A lot of people purchases nose bleed seats and move down if no one is sitting in those seats. Good luck!:thumbsup2:

In Huntsville we have the problem of people buying lower seats and moving up to GA, last week five in front of us all had reserved seats they told us, I asked them why they were in GA and she said that she felt safer up top from getting hit by a puck than in the lower sections

2 hours ago, hockeydoc said:

You should care about peanuts if you or someone around you is allergic to them. And the folks in section 218 know all about our aversion to people moving around while the puck's in play- security personnel should keep fans from moving up and down the aisles while the PIP! :puck: Doc

I don't get up while the puck is in play, only because I know there are people who are just waiting to be mad/offended by every minor little annoyance in their life. For me it doesn't really bother me if someone walks past me while the game is going on. I can lean my head one way and then the other for the second or two they are in my line of sight.

24 minutes ago, SASRACE said:

In Huntsville we have the problem of people buying lower seats and moving up to GA, last week five in front of us all had reserved seats they told us, I asked them why they were in GA and she said that she felt safer up top from getting hit by a puck than in the lower sections

So there's a problem that will be solved for next season.

1 hour ago, SASRACE said:

There will be more seats available next season for you.:thumbsup2:

2 hours ago, fred said:

I don't get up while the puck is in play, only because I know there are people who are just waiting to be mad/offended by every minor little annoyance in their life. For me it doesn't really bother me if someone walks past me while the game is going on. I can lean my head one way and then the other for the second or two they are in my line of sight.

That works well until you get a "sticker" who spends 45 seconds chatting with his/her seatmates to gather their concession orders or to finish forwarding an Instagram photo of an adorable kitten.  THAT'S when I pray for an errant puck.

14 hours ago, JMC-STL said:

That works well until you get a "sticker" who spends 45 seconds chatting with his/her seatmates to gather their concession orders or to finish forwarding an Instagram photo of an adorable kitten.  THAT'S when I pray for an errant puck.

I have had that happen a couple times. It's been when it was a sell out and they were searching for two GA seats together. Hey another problem solved with all seats being reserved next season.

15 hours ago, JMC-STL said:

One piece of advice, don't throw your empty beer bottle at someone who won't sit down in  Knoxville. They really get ticked off.

3 hours ago, fred said:

One piece of advice, don't throw your empty beer bottle at someone who won't sit down in  Knoxville. They really get ticked off.

So throw a full one instead?