Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

SPHL Live 10% Code

Code to get 10% off your SPHL Live order is SPHLHOL18

• Thanks 1

Somebody said the code didn't work and I looked it up and its last year's code.  Thing I read, said somebody had used it in the last few days and it worked.  Thought it was weird having 2018 in it in the first place.  Anybody else find one let me and everyone else know.  I signed up for Neulion promo codes, so maybe they might send me one.

3 hours ago, Roanokehockey said:

Anybody have any luck?

TIA

Nope, I went ahead and bought it without one.  Neulion is getting outrageous.  No code or early bird sale discounts this season.

If you're talking about the Tutorial: Posting Game Day Threads (GDT's) thread in Board Staff Only, I changed where it said Neulion to SPHL Live. Nothing else has changed that I can see.

6 hours ago, MacGuy said:

I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that SPHL Live is now powered by Endeavor Streaming - not Neulion.

I don't know, but they got me for another game that went out at the end of the second period and missed the rest of the game.  Tired of buying them.  Camera guy before it totally went out in Pensacola couldn't keep up with the camera.  Missed the penalty on the penalty shot.  Missed our goal.  He's taping center ice instead of the action.  When I thought it couldn't get any worse, the feed just totally went out.  Awful business.  

Those sound like arena personnel issues, as opposed to SPHL Live.

It'll be interesting to see if Knoxville's coverage improves. Based on all the camera angles they show on the new jumbotron, it should.

11 hours ago, MacGuy said:

Those sound like arena personnel issues, as opposed to SPHL Live.

It'll be interesting to see if Knoxville's coverage improves. Based on all the camera angles they show on the new jumbotron, it should.

Yeah I think the camera man forgot to bring an extra battery.  Either way they both should be responsible if you can't watch the game.  Train a camera man how to use his camera and pack a back up battery.  It isn't rocket science.