SPHL News Ticker

Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
antman

PLAYER SIGNINGS??

Hope to see a few signed players soon, other teams are adding them and we usually have a few returning players signing by now, can't wait to go to the games this season if our governor lets us in the Crown, this may not happen till he is booted from office.

1 hour ago, SouthernHockeyGirl said:

I was just about to post almost identical images! 😂😂😂🖤🖤🖤

Once again you come up short. Kinda getting used to it.

• Haha 1

Actually it just proves once again that great minds think alike. Hope you can get some new material. That comeback could have been better.

Back on topic... no signings yet? No returning players yet? I'm sure it'll be breaking news for some if or when it occurs. 😂😂😂

You have got to be kidding me!😂😂😂😂 A "virtual toga party" and player announcement for a "professional" team...to sell the same leftover stuff...with the coach/staff in togas??? I guess anything goes when you're desperate.

There are no "team moderators" anymore in case you hadn't noticed. Furthermore, I have no hate or discontent for anyone or any team, that would be immature and a waste of time - and something that I will leave for others to practice regularly. However, I am just as allowed to my opinions as anyone else is. Good, bad, ugly, or indifferent. I certainly hope the season happens for everyone who plays and loves hockey. THAT is what would suck if it gets cancelled.

I will continue to comment here or elsewhere and I encourage others to do the same. That is the purpose of this forum. There is room for everyone at the table. Have a great day!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SouthernHockeyGirl said:

There are no "team moderators" anymore in case you hadn't noticed.

Not very team needs a moderator. As far as I can tell, half the teams including mine do not have enough active members on this forum to warrant one.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SouthernHockeyGirl said:

There are no "team moderators" anymore in case you hadn't noticed. Furthermore, I have no hate or discontent for anyone or any team, that would be immature and a waste of time - and something that I will leave for others to practice regularly. However, I am just as allowed to my opinions as anyone else is. Good, bad, ugly, or indifferent. I certainly hope the season happens for everyone who plays and loves hockey. THAT is what would suck if it gets cancelled.

I will continue to comment here or elsewhere and I encourage others to do the same. That is the purpose of this forum. There is room for everyone at the table. Have a great day!!!

I would love to see more of the good or indifferent from you than the bad and/or ugly we have been reading for awhile.  I am just taking your encouragement to comment.  I am not always right either. 

If they wear camo togas, would you even see them? "Hey coach!!! Where did you go?" Or better yet, Hurricanes colors! :Hurricanes:

Just don't leave the color BLACK out, because we wouldn't want to mistake any support for the Red Wings red & white! 😉