Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or LOGIN http://sphlforums.com/login/

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Hey Volstate

1 hour ago, fred said:

If I make another donation can we have a topic for the Pandemic and the response to it? At least until there is some hockey to talk about.

You owe Vol fifty bucks just for asking.  :scrooge:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fred said:

I promise not to call anyone a knucklehead.

Then that just wouldn't be you Fred 🤣

• Haha 1

Hey @Volstate- I know this entire forum is owned by you and I try to follow the rules (see previous rebukes of me by others on other topics).  I must agree with @fred (:yikes:) about opening this thread. This particular sub-forum is, after all, called

Out of Play

Off Topic and Non Hockey Related Topics

1 hour ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Hey @Volstate- I know this entire forum is owned by you and I try to follow the rules (see previous rebukes of me by others on other topics). ...

There are plenty of bukes for you to go around.  No need for us to trot out the rebukes.

• Haha 1

I agree with the lockdown of the thread. Their are too many other platforms you guys can go to for your political fill. Or someone can contact Invision to see what it would take to start another forum completely separate from this one where you can talk politics all you want. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Hey @Volstate- I know this entire forum is owned by you and I try to follow the rules (see previous rebukes of me by others on other topics).  I must agree with @fred (:yikes:) about opening this thread. This particular sub-forum is, after all, called

Out of Play

Off Topic and Non Hockey Related Topics

Two things that are going to stay out of bounds here...politics and religion.   Just creates work for me and my moderators.  Any other "Out of Play" topics will be judged on a case by case basis as long as they can stay civil.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JMC-STL said:

There are plenty of bukes for you to go around.  No need for us to trot out the rebukes.

Top definition from Urban Dictionary:

When you go to burp and a little puke comes up.

Other bukes:

Buke

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
40px-Wiktionary-logo-en-v2.svg.png Look up buke, bukë, būke, büke, bùkě, or bǔkè in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Buke may refer to:

• Buke (China), the practice of taking extra classes in secondary school
  • Buke (Japan), a social class
  • Buke, old variant of the word for "book"
  • Buke, a district in Altenbeken, Germany
  • Büke, a Turkish given name
  • Buké, a talk show on the Hungarian TV channel Hír TV
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, hockeydoc said:

The COVID pandemic and the science of it are real. Unfortunately, both the science and the treatment of the d--n virus have been over-politicized by both sides of the aisle. Doc

Hey, he didn't agree. So you get to make the extra donation now.

4 hours ago, hockeydoc said:

The COVID pandemic and the science of it are real. Unfortunately, both the science and the treatment of the d--n virus have been over-politicized by both sides of the aisle. Doc

But now that you're the one paying. The science from which "expert"

22 hours ago, Mayhem_Fan said:

I agree with the lockdown of the thread. Their are too many other platforms you guys can go to for your political fill. Or someone can contact Invision to see what it would take to start another forum completely separate from this one where you can talk politics all you want. 

What made you think that your opinion on this topic matters?

38 minutes ago, fred said:

This really does not deserve a response, so I am not going to bite. BTW any future efforts on your part questioning why I post something will be ignored. So MOVE ON and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fred said:

As I recall, at least 1 or 2 of the senior moderators, on another forum, emphatically stated that everyone is entitled to post an opinion (within the guidelines, of course) on a topic- that includes you, @Mayhem_Fan, and everyone else on these forums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1