Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Volstate

Welcome to the SPHL!

I want to personally welcome all the fans of the Mississippi Riverkings and hope you enjoy your new forum! This place is for all fans of the Riverkings and it will soon be moderated by fans of the Riverkings as well. If any of you have any questions about the forum feel free to post them and myself or one of the moderators will be glad to answer them for you. Again, welcome aboard!

Glad to have a home for our team. I wonder what changes this'll bring team wise, could see Landmesser retire along side Dumont.

Welcome all Kings fans to the SPHL and the SPHL Forums. Feel free to share anything or ask any questions you may have. Looking forward to seeing what rivalries develop out of your addition to our growing league.

Welcome to the SPHL -- I look forward to many road trips to Southaven!

OK, so when are we going to get a "All Star" game and divisions?

Probably after one more team is added. I second the motion though.

Welcome to the SPHL RiverKings!

While still not thrilled about the league demotion, I do like the idea of road trips to Biloxi and Huntsville to get some golf in during the day and catching hockey at night. Any of you Havoc and Surge fans up for a smackdown on the golf course before heading to the rink? Have clubs - will travel!

Edited by GolfingTiger

While still not thrilled about the league demotion, I do like the idea of road trips to Biloxi and Huntsville to get some golf in during the day and catching hockey at night. Any of you Havoc and Surge fans up for a smackdown on the golf course before heading to the rink? Have clubs - will travel!

Pensacola fan here that does travel to away games. You sure you're up for two spankins in one road trip? :angel_not::2thumbsup:

The clubs NEVER leave the trunk! Pensy would only be another hour to hour and a half past Biloxi from north MS. In the winter the hotels on the beach drop rates pretty drastically. Weather's better in the winter for golf too. :thumbsup:

I Look forward to coming up for a game too...Welcome aboard

Check your PM box.

Glad to have another year of hockey. GT , I'm with you on the "Have clubs, will travel"

Hopefully the move to this new league will help benefit both the riverkings and the sphl.

Thanks for the warm welcom

Killer made the statement one time there was only one hockey league, the NHL.

Our Hockey Central refers to all the teams, in the list below, to be in the same class, Minor League.

Minor League Hockey

American Hockey League (AHL)

ECHL (ECHL)

Central Hockey League (CHL)

Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL)

Federal Hockey League (FHL)

East Coast Hockey League (ECHL)

Officially, the ECHL is just the letters ECHL. "East Coast Hockey League" was redacted after the leage absorbed the WCHL teams.

Though most (like me) still spell out ECHL.

Officially, the ECHL is just the letters ECHL. "East Coast Hockey League" was redacted after the leage absorbed the WCHL teams.

Though most (like me) still spell out ECHL.

I just threw it out there for folks who might not know where it came from. Change happens.......SPHL+FHL =SFPHL ? :hockey:

Edited by HOCKEYDADX3