Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
Volstate

Moderators needed for RiverKings forum

I am looking for two people to moderate the Mississippi RiverKings forum. In order to hold this position you would need to visit the forum daily or at minimum 5 days a week, be able to use sound & fair judgement, and be dependable. You would be required to familiarize yourself with all the rules of the board and of course be a fan of the Mississippi RiverKings. At the beginning of the season you'll be asked to add all your team's home games into the calendar and may be asked to perform other duties by the Admin staff. During the season when your team is on the road, moderators are to start a game thread with links to known audio and video coverage of the game so your fans can easily find it and also so they can chat and post comments. If this is something you'd like to do and would like to join my staff please send me a message telling me a little about yourself such as age, name, a little about what you do for a living or anything else you'd like to share. I do ask that you at least be 21 yrs of age. I would like to have moderators in place in the next week or so or even before if I find the right candidates. Thank you...

I have tried to send you a pm and have been unable to do so

Sorry about that my box was full. You should be able to now.... :thumbsup2: