Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
Volstate

Ice Bears Yard Sale

Join the Knoxville Ice Bears for their inaugural Ice Bears Yard Sale. The team will have an array of items for sale. Everything from new one piece composite sticks to used equipments. If you are a team interested in securing socks for your team, check us out first. Used jerseys and discontinued merchandise will be on hand. If you are looking to stock up on hockey equipment, so many items you don't want to miss out!

Yard-Sale-copy.jpg

Anyone go and get anything neat? I was looking for a right-handed Sher-Wood T100 one-piece but the only one they had was Hustead's and it was beat up. I did pick up Bochek's black jersey, tho. I was hoping things would be discounted a little more than they were...new sticks were 95, blades 45, etc...

Hrm...didn't see any skates. Plenty of sticks, gloves, bags, socks and a few pairs of pants, tho. Maybe I just overlooked them...

There were a couple of really keen SPHL logo'd windbreakers. :)

Nice, you must have got there before I did...goalie Jerseys are too big for me. :)

I think it's pretty rotten that they give the players the option to buy their own jersey (the one they don't put up for auction) for $75. If I were smart, I 'd have tried to friend some of the guys on facebook and offer to buy them directly from the player for the $250 rather than the team get that money...the players can use it more.

The goalie cuts fit me pretty well - I'm a big ol' boy.

I don't know if any jerseys went before I got there ( a little before 1:00).

Was the "2004-05 SPHL Co-Champions" banner there for sale? And it says socks are available for other teams...you mean the hideous ones with the KIB logo on them?

I would have paid top dollar for some Kevin Swider game-chewed gum. Any such luck?

Was the "2004-05 SPHL Co-Champions" banner there for sale? And it says socks are available for other teams...you mean the hideous ones with the KIB logo on them?

I would have paid top dollar for some Kevin Swider game-chewed gum. Any such luck?

There were a couple of other :censore: 's that showed up. You could have made a new friend. B)

It's a little late now, but I found my price list in the car today and figured I'd scan/post it for posterity:

kibys.jpg